Monday, August 22, 2011

Life...currently

This saturday I'm gonna go hiking with friends. So excited! I just hope i dont run into a mt. lion again. that would be unpleasant...eck. Before then i might go to six flags, so wish me luck. Dont get me wrong, i love my coasters, but six flags just seems to be a whole different thing! im not so good with plunging falls so maybe i wont eat tooooo much...we'll see.
Also, i realized that i need to really start getting back into shape. this whole weight gain is not good for anyone. i just really need some motivation. i tried on a pair of jeans i used to love to wear and they wouldnt even get past my thighs...oyyyy.
alright! i need a plan and i need to stick to it. i've been wanting to join the gym but maybe i just need to start small. eat better, excercise here at home etc. i just need to stick with it!
so far, work is fine. Im really anxious/excited/fearful of school starting and i guess it doesnt help that im going to two schools at the same time. We'll see how it all goes.
for now these are the main head lines of my life...currently

No comments:

Post a Comment