Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 3

I just had the most veggie-pumped juice ever...not my favorite but I chugged it down like it was sweet sweet booze...(how I miss you already). I figured I needed to do more juices with more veggies than fruit so today I made my juice with celery, cilantro, half a bell pepper, two tomatoes, and 1 cucumber. it was ok...with an aftertaste of celery--BLECH! BTW: i hate celery, i can't even eat it with PB.

Yesterday was a slight-relapse kind of day...i blame it on my Garde Manger class. So much good food! I had a  small taste of a few things. Other than that it was juice juice juice the rest of the day. :)

Just a heads up to any future juicers: if you take the plunge its best to have a great support group. My support group is made up of my wonderful mom, my sister and my boyfriend. they help me keep focused and keep my eye on the prize. John is my hardcore support, making sure I stay on track, and for that I'm thankful :)

Juice On Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment